Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

4dp2dt: wish I could fast forward a week

I know I need to give embie time to get snuggled in and grow. I wish I could pull a sleeping beauty move and go to sleep until my appointment next Friday. I've never actually seen sleeping beauty - how sad is that.

I'm sat here in the law library. I want so badly to be in my bed, so this'll be short.

Symptoms:
Still heavy boobs - thanks meds
Still slight cramping, not as bad as yesterday
Still weeing like a racehorse
Bloating - like nobody's business

Again, all of this is because of the meds, but I still like to keep track. I have the memory of a goldfish and I want to be able to look back on all of this and have it make sense... or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment