Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 25, 2013

1dp2dt: symptoms

I don't want to be "that person" who blogs every twinge or weird feeling. However, I do want to make sure I document everything since this is my first IVF cycle. So, with that in mind, please bear with me!

While the doctor said bed-rest was not necessary, he did say to "take it easy" and specifically  mentioned not to do any heavy lifting.  This proved to be a problem for me because I'm a law student and I have a rolling backpack that weighs more than I do. It's nice to have a roller. It's not nice when a good portion of NYC is not handicap accessible - particularly subways. So, I had to walk to school today. I am probably over-thinking this, but had I taken a cab, I'd have had to lob my bag into it somehow. The train station near work does not have an elevator, so I walked. It took me just about 35 minutes and I'm thinking it's something I should do more often. I usually take the subway, not out of laziness, but because it's faster than walking. I'm sure it wouldn't matter if I lifted my bag (which is super heavy, btw), but I'm not chancing it.

On to symptoms...
tender breasts - side effect of the progesterone
cramping - at the site of the retrieval - residual

So, nothing for now. It's still very early. Is it crazy that I'm calling Wednesday implantation day? Fingers crossed!

Some of you have sent me messages. I will respond to all of them tomorrow. I had a huge assignment due today and I want to make sure I give them all the attention they deserve!!! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment