Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2dp2dt

Blah... today was a pretty craptastic day. I felt pulled in a million directions and there is absolutely no way to navigate the vast subway system without picking up my 70 lb. bag, somehow. I wonder how literal the doctor was being when he said not to carry anything > 5lbs. Did he mean not to even carry it down 5 steps? Because, honestly, it's rough.

I got to class 15 minutes late, partially because I had to use a different entrance to the school, the other part because I had to wait for the ONE student elevator in the law school and then because I encountered about 7 stairs that I had to go down to get to my classroom door. Once I got to the door, I realized that if I went to the back, I would have to carry the bag BACK UP another set of stairs. So, I stood outside of the classroom door listening for a pause, at which point I slipped into the front and sat in the first available seat.

In the back of my head, I know carrying a bag does not interfere with implantation, but I want this to work so badly, I am going to do whatever the doctor asks of me.

On a happier note, tomorrow is "implantation" day. I actually read today that it could be between days 5 and 7. I have been trying to stay away from the internet!

Symptoms:
The dull throbbing in the left ovary has changed to a constant throbbing with sharp pains
heavy breasts, again. For this reason, I am loving progesterone and estradiol. I've never had breasts before (outside of my last pregnancy) and I'm pleased with them!

Anyway, I am going to listen to some music and try to relax... today was a whirlwind day and I'm glad it's over!

LAW

No comments:

Post a Comment