Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

3dp2dt: Long, rough day

When I woke up today, it was raining... I looked over at DH and said "this would be a good day to stay home."I was right. Rainy days are always good days to stay home.

So, after yesterday's fiasco with having to carry my 90lb bag (do you like how many times I've changed the weight of the bag??) I woke up with cramping. The left ovary was cramping, bu I also had a general cramping. At times it felt like period cramps and then at other times, it felt like the cramps you get after you drink a gallon of water, then run... okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but you get my drift.

Either way, I have been using the bathroom every 10 minutes and I am so tired!

None of these are pregnancy symptoms, since it's only day 5dpo. They're just general "you need a day off" symptoms. So, I skipped school. I really hate skipping school... primarily because law school is so expensive, but secondly because it's so dense, so to miss a day is to miss a lot. However, I am listening to my body and I know I needed the rest.

On another note, implantation can happen any time between today and Friday. Fingers crossed in a big way. Stick li'l bean, stick!!!!

Symptoms:
bloating
cramping
sharp pain near ovaries
gas ~ sorry, tmi
heavy breasts, while not as sore

I'm pretty sure they're all related in some way to the meds... I just can't prove it!

P.s. My aunt asked my sister yesterday if I'm pregnant. I haven't told anyone IRL about this except a law friend, dh and my sister. My sister asked her why she thought that and my aunt said "I don't know, I just feel it". Then today, said aunt said she had a dream about triplets last night. Hopefully, she's right about the pregnancy. I DOUBT it would be triplets, but a singleton sure would be nice... take that, universe!!! Good vibes!


No comments:

Post a Comment