Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 3, 2013

7dp2dt: smacked by an elephant...


That's how I feel. DH and I slept until a little bit after noon, which is unlike him. I have been known to catch an extra Z, or two, but this morning I just could not pull myself out of bed. Even now, after having just gotten up a mere 2.5 hours ago, I am yawning and feeling like I need a nap.

My "symptoms" have plateaued. I'm not feeling anything right now, actually. Breasts are still a little sore, but I'm still taking progesterone, so I'm not expecting anything different. I did feel a tiny bit of cramping today and I've gotten headaches for the past 3 days. I forgot to mention that on the past posts. Other than that and the tiredness (oh, and SNEEZING like a baboon!) I am not feeling anything.

So, I'm fighting myself with this whole POAS thing. Obviously the one yesterday was negative. It was way to early to test. But now, I'm wondering if I should POAS before my appointment on Friday so I'm not disappointed if it's a no. I figured if I know ahead of time, it won't be so bad finding out from the nurses.

I am REALLY hopeful for a positive. I love my clinic's "one good egg" policy because otherwise, I wouldn't have had the chance to be on this journey.

This week is a huge week for me. My firm is having communications on Wednesday - that's when they tell us how badly our bonuses are going to suck. This is also the last week of school before spring break. I.can.not.wait! I need a break.

Yesterday was moot court, which was the culmination of all of the brief writing I was doing last week. To say that I'm happy it's over is an understatement!

Anyway, that's it for now. Trying to keep my eyes open and read for this week.

Symptoms:
exhaustion
tender bbs
sneezing
cramping
headache

2 comments: