Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5w5d: A hormonal wreck

Maybe I can't blame the hormones. Maybe it's just me? All I know is that I cannot wait for Saturday, so that I can sleep in (FXd) and stay in bed all day long. I am really looking forward to that. I am tired, but beyond that, I am just so hormonal it's a shame. I don't really want to be in public nowadays. I joined a buddy board for expectant moms (Nov. 2013 version) and I seem to not be alone.

I wonder if I'll be able to resist the urge to compare everything with this pregnancy to my pregnancy with DD. With DD, I was a happy little camper. I felt energized (maybe not so much in the first trimester?) Right now, however, I am just feeling like sleeping and generally not being bothered by much. I guess we can chalk it up to the 10 year difference between pregnancies? Whatever it is, please get me a bed and let me at it!!!

zzzzz

On another note, aren't these the cutest things ever? Guess who's ordering them? Maybe not the exact same ones, but something similar...


No comments:

Post a Comment