Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

6w1d: Had a final beta yesterday!

Yesterday I went in for my final beta. I can't say that I was looking forward to it. On Sunday, my beta was over 3,000 and I read somehwere (I'm always reading something somewhere) that you can see a sac once the beta gets above 1,000. I really didn't understand why they kept having me in.

Either way, I got the email yesterday at noon and my beta was over 10,000... no more betas! I plugged the betas into the beta calculator and the doubling times are good! Thank goodness. Like I said in my last post - I don't mind sonograms, but please don't take any more of my blood!

I have a sonogram on Thursday at 6w6d. The best news is that dh will be able to come because schools are out this week. We can't wait to meet you, Pumpkin!!!

Here's the mail from the clinic:

Estrogen 578
Progesterone 35
HCG 10,907

Instructions:
Please continue the medications as instructed
Please refrain from heavy lifting, running/jogging, and strenous activities

Your next appointment is scheduled for Thursday, 3/28/13, for your first
ultrasound. Please be advised no blood work is necessary anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment