Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 17, 2013

5w2d: Appointment and another beta

Today I went into the city for another beta. I think after the last appointment, I wrote that my next appointment would include a sonogram. No such luck. Seems that I have to go back for only a beta on Friday.

You would think after all the pricking and prodding, I would be used to it by now. Well, I'm not. I can deal with all sorts of gadgets up my hoo-ha. I can deal with sonograms. But for some reason, I just can't stand the sight of skin being punctured. This is going to make for a long 8 months, eh? Actually, if Pumkin comes on time or early, I have less than 8 months left. That is celebration worthy!

I went to Home Goods with my sister - who needed to find a jewelry tray for her dresser. Of course, I walked out with an elephant stool for Pumpkin. Then, I went to gymboree to get dd a birthday shirt (I pretty much do it every year) and they had an outfit that was just screaming "buy me for Pumpkin", so I did. However, I don't plan to do much more shopping. I really need to focus on school and leave the shopping for summer break.

Anyway, here's the mail from the clinic...

Your blood results from today are as follows:

Estrogen 427
Progesterone 33
BHCG 3229

Based on these levels, it indicates that the pregnancy is progressing well.
Please continue taking all your medications and come back on 3/22/13 for
blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment