Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

2nd Beta: 465


I went in this morning for my second beta. It wasn't a full 48 hours after my last appointment, but it was close enough. My beta two days ago was 244 and today, it was 465. I have a doubling time of 48.3 hours, which is in the acceptable range of 31-72 hours, so I'm happy.

Now, I don't have to go in multiple times a week; I can start going in weekly. My next appointment is next Sunday for another beta. After that appointment, the one afterward should include a sonogram.

Daylight saving time began today and it's always a lot harder to spring forward than it is to fall back. I am just taking it easy for the rest of the day because I know work this week will wear me out faster than I can say Friday.

Since I can't have any more wine, I had to find a new social drink. On Friday, I went to a pal's house and she had a really good sparkling cider. I grabbed two bottles of it today when I went on my grocery run! I have to pace myself because I'm totally the person who could drink a whole bottle in one sitting.

Anyway, nothing more to report... I haven't been doing much other than taking naps and generally being lazy.

OHHH... I did get a pinterest account. My stars is that thing confusing. It MADE me follow five random people before I could get an account. How do I make that stop? I don't want to follow five random people. I just picked 5 interesting looking ones, but now I'm getting all of their pins. I guess I have to play around with it a little bit.


6 comments:

  1. I'm over the moon excited for you to get that BFP you've been waiting for!!! Congratulations and here's hoping you the best of luck throughout your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jen!!! I haven't "seen" you in a bit, but I do go to your blog to keep up :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on an excellent 2nd Beta!!! I am soo excited for you!!! Oh and Pinterest is addicting! I always thought you had to be invited by someone else on Pinterest. I didn't know you could just join by following 5 people. They must have changed it. You can always choose to "unfollow" them by clicking on their name and then chosing "unfollow". Best of luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Blossom. I was able to join without being invited, but I think I remember the time you had to be invited. I was eventually unable to follow those people. I still don't have it under my belt, but I foresee a lot of time spent there in the future!
      How are you doing? I hope you are well.

      Delete
  3. Hi! I just came across your blog today. Thanks for giving me a little bit of hope in this crazy, unexpected IF journey. I hope you have an uneventful 9 months with a healthy little miracle!

    ReplyDelete