Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Watching grass grow...


Grass

This has honestly been the longest two weeks of my life. Waiting for this appointment has been like watching grass grow. The two weeks leading up to the egg retrieval were filled with 8am appointments, daily mails from nurses and sonograms to measure the follie's growth. The only instruction for these two weeks has been "take OCP every other day". I almost failed my mission! After a whirlwind weekend, 2am arrived today and I realized "I didn't take my Saturday pill!!!"
I was talking to DH today and I told him that I have a nagging feeling that our bfp won't come from daily pokes and prods or medical intervention, but from a surprise. He responded that he doesn't care how it comes, as long as it does. I can't say I disagree...
Until that time, though, I am going to do exactly what the doctor orders if it means getting closer to my BFP!
Wish me luck for tomorrow that, in spite of daylight saving, I can get up and get to my appointment on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment