Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Acupuncture!!

 
http://co-creativesynergy.com/images/acupuncture-los-angeles-back-pain.jpg

Guess who has an appointment for next Thursday at 5:30pm! Yes, that would be THIS girl. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement.
I'll admit, I was a little bit down yesterday. I was looking at my husband and thinking I should be pregnant right now... why doesn't my body work? I am not saying this in hopes that it will someday be true, I am saying it because I KNOW it will be true someday: I am going to have more biological children.
For a brief second yesterday, I doubted that. I thought about egg donors and how I could be pregnant next week (not really) if I just used someone else's eggs. I think egg donation programs are great, but I'm not ready to think about that yet. I want to exhaust all avenues before I look to egg donation. It saddened me that I thought about it yesterday because I feel like it's too early to be at the end of my rope!
So, I called an acupuncturist today. My insurance covers it. Have I ever told you what AWESOME insurance I have? I mean, honestly, if people could marry insurance policies, I'd marry mine. Anyway, the woman sounded nice enough. She seemed very worried about how I would make it to her office on time. She kept asking where I would be coming from and whether or not I would walk... I hope she's normal! LOL
At this point, acupuncture can't hurt... it can only HELP. I'm only saddened that I didn't do this sooner. I certainly thought about it.
Next stop on this POF train - diet modification. That may prove to be tricky, though. This girl loves her red meat and sodas. One step at a time... one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment