Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Follicle or Cyst?



A mail from my clinic after my visit this morning:
 
This email is to inform you of your instructions.
 
Estrogen 54
FSH 9
LH 6
Progesterone 1
 
Please be advised that the sonogram confirmed a 17mm follicle, however the estrogen does not correspond with the size. Dr.  requests that you return tomorrow for bloodwork and sonogram to confirm if the follicle is true follicle or a cyst. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

So, what do you think? Is it a follicle or a cyst? I'm HOPING it's not a cyst, but an estrogen level that low is an indication that if it's not a cyst, it's a very poor quality egg. At least they are growing, right? Something good has to come along.

I'll keep you posted on the results.

As a bright spot, how awesome is that FSH level? Just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment