Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 25, 2012

Five things you don't want to say to a woman with secondary infertility...

1) She needs a brother or sister - yeah, I tried to buy another one, but my card declined.

2) Well, at least you already have one - gee, what was I thinking trying to plan my OWN family and crap?

3) It saves you money - actually, it was a lot cheaper when I got knocked up unexpectedly and had a child at 24... infertility drugs are expensivo!

4) Just wait, your time will come - oh, I had no idea that what I'm doing now doesn't qualify as waiting

5) You just might be pregnant right now... you never know - No, I do know jack-wagon, because I have doctor's appointments at least twice a week and I'm sure they would have NOTICED if I suddenly had pregnancy hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment