Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yeah, the wind is definitely out of these sails...


When I first started my treatments for infertility, I did EVERY single thing they asked me to do: stand on my head, sleep in the bathtub, eat only ice cubes... well, they didn't ask me to do any of that, but you get my point. Well, in recent weeks, I've kind of "given up", which I alluded to in a former post. Further evidence of that can be drawn from the fact that I missed my appointment yesterday - AND, I didn't realize it until about 20 minutes ago. They asked me to come in tomorrow after I emailed them about the oversight and I wanted to say "can I just wait another week?"




I have a dark spot on my left arm, which seems to be the only arm with blood in it so they draw from the same exact place every time. I'm sick of being poked and prodded - awesome, more ANGER.

So, next appointment is set for tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment