Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

8w2d: this li'l guy is my new bff

The weekend cold and general crappy feeling is back. I broke out my little Vicks inhaler for some relief. I'm starting to think it's actually allergies - I must be allergic to rest. Either way, this steam treatment feels really good right about now. Sorry for being MIA, but I seriously don't have an ounce of energy to spare. I'll be around again, soon.

I had another sonogram on Thursday. Baby measured 8w exactly, was positioned on the left side of my uterus and the HB was 155bps. I have my final appointment with the RE and then I graduate to my OB. I'll update you on that in a bit...

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very inspiring! Thank you for having the courage to write about a topic that seems so under the radar! <3

    ReplyDelete