Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Impractically Idealistic...

Let me start by saying I don't think being idealistic is wholly a bad thing. There are probably times when idealism serves as a great motivator. However, when it comes to POF, it's probably a bit better to stay on the realistic side of things... which is not where I've been this week.
So, before I run the risk of sounding like a straight loony, I will say... Hi. I have POF and I know this means I'm infertile...
BUT, something is happening. I feel like my hormones are normalizing - kinda sorta. I have something along of the vein of libido occupying me. It's foreign! I have normal CM (if you don't know what that is, it's probably just as well!) I have VERY tender breasts... like "don't hug me" tender... and the girls are big. I'm normally an A+/B- cup, but I think I am a veritable B cup... perhaps even a B+ for the past 2 weeks. And then... oh, of course there had to be an "and then", I stopped taking OCP and my cycle never came!
Now, to an ordinary person who has no idea what POF is, you are probably saying "TAKE A TEST... you are probably pregnant". That's what others have said... some who know and some who don't... my husband was one!
But, if you are similarly afflicted, you know I shouldn't waste my $13 or however much those things run for nowadays.
So, I will end this by saying... Hi. I have POF and I know this means I'm infertile... we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment