Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Felt like giving up...

I'm not proud of that fact, but the past couple of days have been a little bit of a low point for me. I guess it all started on Wednesday when I had my appointment at the clinic. I used my time there to also square away my mounting bill. I paid it in full to the tune of $912!!! Yes, $912 USD! Do you know what I could do with $912? That was the primary thought running through my head. $555 of that $912 was for the cracked egg retrieval. I had to pay half a grand for them to retrieve a scrambled egg. So, of course, I took to the internet to see what the odds were of them ever retrieving an egg that was worth $5, much less $555 and the stats weren't encouraging.
The other thing that made the $912 news seem so insurmountable was the follie check. Do you remember the two follies measuring around 8mm just a week before? Well, I guess they were on vacation. Now there's only a 9mm follie. And, I'm not saying "ONLY" to sound like an ingrate, but that means that I'm embarking on another natural IVF cycle. So, I have my next appointment on Tuesday, 2-May to see how that follie is developing and I'm taking OCP every other day until 30-April.
So, here's the mail from the clinic until Tuesday. I will update as soon as I know something more:


This email to inform you about your bloodwork results and your instructions for today, April 25th, 2012:
E2 133
FSH 17
LH 10
Progesterone 0.6
Dr.Wong reviewed your results, please see your instructions below :
  • Please continue with birth control pills, 1 tablet, every other day. Last pill on 4/30/12.
  • Please return to office on 5/2/12 at 9am, to Columbus Circle location, for bloodwork and ultrasound.
Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this email.
Thank you and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment