Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

It's been a while...



JamaicaI took the girl to Jamaica to celebrate her birthday. We were there for only 5 short days, but the lead-up and wind-down have taken more out of me than I realized. We got back on Wednesday night - 18-April. I had an appointment on Thursday morning. I had been taking birth control pills every other day and having crazy twinges every single day - which I attributed to the shock therapy I got at acupuncture.
Well, not sure if it was the shock therapy or the fact that I was forced to relax, even if for only 5 days, but I have two follicles growing. There was the obligatory one on the left side - which always seems to be there. HOWEVER, there was one on the right side as well. I have never seen anything but dust on that side, so I was happy for the news. On Thursday, they were measuring 7.5mm on the right and 8mm on the left.
Grow follies, grow! I have an appointment on Wednesday to check on them. Until them, I'm taking prenatals every day and OCP every other day. Fingers crossed. I'm feeling hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment