Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dear body...

What have I ever done to you to make you hate me so? Yes, I know I've eaten at McDonald's more times than I should admit. I know I stayed up way later than any person ever should - on several occasions. I know I've been saying I am going to replace those shoes with the worn out soles - but I just love them so much and they're so stinking cute! I probably should also exercise more... and by more, I mean that I should exercise. Sometimes I forget my vitamins. I drink wine at lunch time (hey, spend a day at my job and you'll drink at lunch, too). However, I am your friend! Please be mine!

If you're wondering what's eating my grape, I have been having horrendous cramps on and off all day long. When I was a teen, I absolutely hated cramps. They were the bane of my existence, but they served a purpose. There is absolutely NO REASON for me to have cramps right now! At all. I know my body did not consult me on this one, but had it, I would have said "I'm okay with cramps if there's something to be crampy about!"

The cycle last week was a normal cycle (I'm still celebrating in my head). But, having another one right after this is pretty much unheard of - women with POF do not have regular, unassisted cycles. So, really, what is the point of having a crampy/throbby abdomen?

On a more joyful note, I contacted the nurse at NIH to see if a decision has been made about the fall study. Fingers crossed... I would REALLY love the opportunity to go there and get this POF thing sorted for once and for all. I've only heard good things about the study.

No comments:

Post a Comment