Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Survivor's guilt & delinquency

I know I have been MIA for quite a bit. I do apologize. The primary reason is that Pumpkin is into everything you can imagine. Six months flew by and I find myself wondering where time has gone. The secondary reason is that I started this blog to serve as a resource for women with pof who needed a place to sound off. I have gotten wonderful feedback from so many of you and I've met a bunch of great people through th is forum, but I do feel a slight twinge of guilt. For one, I want ALL of my readers to be able to experience what I am and this does not seem like the place to post pics of my growing bundle! However, I would love to introduce you guys to him.
So, feedback time. I'm ready to blog more about pof... share life after baby, new symptoms, etc. But, I will only do that if people want that. So, tell me... am I over thinking this?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for sharing your story and congrats on your sweet baby!! I would love to continue to hear your story and symptoms after baby! In addition, I was curious about a couple of things in relation to your protocol! What type of BCP did you take? Curious if it was a traditional estinyl/progesterone based tablet. Also, once you had the retrieval, did they do your transfer in the same cycle? I guess I am just confused how you could use the BCP, but still be able to transfer in the same cycle as I thought the progesterone in BCP, would not give an ideal lining, thus my questions. :) Just trying to learn all I can!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete