Lilypie Pregnancy Event tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Cracked Egg

Well, the eggie from the retrieval yesterday didn't make it! DH didn't believe me because I was laughing when I told him. He said he was waiting for me to say "just kidding". I wasn't laughing because I think it's funny. I just think this is going to be an interesting journey and maybe the laugh was more of a nervous laugh than anything.
Either way, back to the drawing board. I am taking OCP every other day (starting today) and I'll go back to the RE on Monday, Mar 12th.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, do you remember you e2 level before egg retrieval on your failed cycle by any chance?

    My wife is almost identical to what your situation was and we are trying to make sure we only do an egg retrieval when we've got a chance...

    ReplyDelete